Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dear Baby



Dear Baby,

How are you doing in there? I hope good. I can feel you moving just a tiny bit when I drink cold water and eat spicy foods. I don't think you like those very much.

Right now, you are the size of a small orange and in just a few days you will be an avocado! (I think the fruit sizes are a little hard to measure with sometimes). My pants seem to be getting tighter these days, but I'm glad your growing little one!

Food doesn't really ever seem good. Unless its french fries or Chinese. I am always up for that combo.

I sometimes get sad when I'm all alone at home, but then I remember I'm not alone because I have a new best friend growing right inside me! Thanks for being there little babe.

You are about to get a cousin! He is so cute from his ultrasound pictures. He is coming in about a month. I know you two will be the best of friends!

Sweet child, are you a boy or a girl? Daddy and I can't seem to make up our minds to what we think you are. Somedays I think you are a girl, others I know you are a boy! Grandma and Grandpa Brooks and Mamere and Papear Freeby all think you are a girl. I guess we will have to wait and see until next month!

I hope I will be a good mom for you. I know I wont be perfect, but I know I will love you more than anything!

Daddy and I love you sweet one!

Love, Mommy


2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik