Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

A BABY GIRL!!

Oh my goodness we are so happy!! 

PINK PINK PINK 
Bring on the PINK! 

We love this little girl with all our hearts. 





It was an amazing day to find out that we are going to have a daughter.
We woke up, (actually I hardly slept the night before so I was just kind of "up") and we were off to make the 40 minute drive from Idaho Falls (where we were staying for the weekend) to the doctor's office in Rexburg. (longest drive of my life). I squeezed Brantley's hand the whole way.  We were so luck to share the moment with our family, including my mom who was in town to help my sister with her new baby! (perfect timing or what?) We had my dad and brother on skype as well as Brantley's brother and his family. 

Our little babe was flipped around so we had to wait a little while to get the news.
But we were so happy to know that baby was healthy and wiggly first and for most. 

Brantley had been convinced it was a girl for about a month and so when the technician asked, Brantley said, oh, its a girl.

Then she said with the sweetest smile,

"Its a girl!" 

My heart burst right there! 


My amazing sister Anna took these pictures, I love that she captured the one above, RIGHT after we found out. I will treasure that picture! 





Dear little girl we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik