Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

twinners


Since we have been together, I can't even count how many times people have come up to Brantley and I and asked if we were cousins, siblings or twins.

 Its hilarious.

Maybe its the brown hair or the big smile, but people seem to think Brantley and I look incredibly similar.

Yesterday while we were at the gym, I was going to meet Brantley in the basketball courts after I got done running. When I got there, I found him playing a game of HORSE with a thirteen year old boy (incredibly funny and precious).

After I had been watching for a little while, the boy looked over at me and asked Brantley, "Is that your sister?" Without skipping  a beat, Brantley said, "yup."

For the next while we pretended to be "bro" and "sis" (referring to each other as such) and having fun with this frequent misunderstanding, asking if we had talked to mom about dinner or if dad was ready to go home yet. The boy kept yelling things at me like, "Your brother rocks!" and "Wow, does your brother ever miss?"

Proud sister....

oh I mean wife.

HA.

I guess the good news is we will know exactly how our kids will look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik